Our mission is to provide project management and energy conservation services to school districts throughout the state of Oregon. We have seen the results of planning and implementing projects that save schools and their districts money, improve the learning environment, and modernize facilities. We have expertise in many areas and are passionate about serving you. No matter what your need is, we can provide a solution for you.
Our services include:
- Pre-Bond Planning
- SB 1149
- Energy Audits
- Capacity Studies
- Capital Improvements
- Mechanical System Upgrades
- Lighting Upgrades
- Re-Roofing Projects
- High efficiency HVAC and domestic hot water
- Biomass Boilers
- Gym floors
- Parking lots
- Modernization and additions to existing buildings
- Insurance Claims
“David does a great job preparing school districts for the building and bond process. He is easy to work with and demands excellence from the contractors that he supervises.”
Darin Drill Superintendent at Cascade School District
We have strong expertise in the following areas:
- Listening to the needs of the school districts and providing custom projects to meet their specific needs.
- Analyzing facilities and bond planning.
- Providing contract documents that ensure compliance with Oregon Statutes and codes.
- Meeting the requirements of the Department of Energy for SB1149 compliance and payments for approved projectsWorking with Energy Trust of Oregon and other agencies to obtain incentives.
- Working with engineers, contractors and school personnel to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and to the benefit of the owners and the entire team.